Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Need a little help with 411 owner's drawing package
04 July 2012 - 01:14

Need a little help with 411 owner's drawing package
Hello

My yard has misplaced my manual, which isn't a bug deal, as there's a fairly complete copy on this site - BUT - the drawings were of some interest and use, in particular the charts showing tank levels versus dip readings, but all the others too ( elect and plumb schematics, the Webasco layout drawing, the drawing showing the rudder details, the sail plan, and the one showing how to rig the mast to pull it back for inserting the partners.

While I am hoping the yard finds it, in the meantime in case they don't, I am asking if some nice 411 owner with the drawing package would be willing to make and mail or email me copies - I would gladly pay costs.

Please let me know on this forum or private email - I'm valveman at sbcglobal dot net.

Fair Winds,

Geoff, Corazon, 411 #41

05 July 2012 - 19:50

The missing manual has been found - I am going to make a full set of copies of all my prints now, just in case.

Thanks and Fair Winds,

Geoff
Corazon, 411 #41

06 July 2012 - 01:03

Early next week, I will forward a set of copies of all the drawings to Matteo so they can be added to the manual that is already on the site. In the future anyone who needs to reference this material hopefully will be able to do so here.

Thanks again,

Geoff
Corazon, 411 #41

• Threads : 1705
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 1