Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Boat exchange for cruising
24 February 2013 - 15:33

Boat exchange for cruising
I shoot an arrow into the air,
It falls to earth, I know not where….
I will express a thought that comes often to my mind. It is only an idea for now.

My boat is in a beautiful location for cruising, Salerno in the Tyrrhenian sea.
Anyway, being these places always the same, or worse with the increase of tourism, I have extended the radius of my cruises to many other places in the Mediterranean.
I have given a look on a site, boatexchange or similar, but I could not find anything attracting.

I would like to cruise in the Baltic sea by end of June or July this summer with my wife and maybe with another couple or next of kin, for 7-10 days.
I would like an easy cruising more for relaxing and seeing places rather than navigation.
My boat would be usually in Salerno or before and after the Swan Rendez Vous in Elba. Both places may be ideal for a short cruise.
I would not suggest the rendez vous with us, because we will be all close relatives living in the boat, but an owner willing to know better the boat is welcome for the regatas.
As an exchange for 7-10 days of our boat 47 Grampus, I will have the opportunity of cruising a similar Swan, of the same size or slightly less in a nice area of the Baltic Sea.
In case there is an owner who would like to deepen this argument, please reply on this thread, or send me a PM.
Thank you everybody,

Matteo
Grampus II 47/016

25 February 2013 - 19:13

Baltic is a must, we loved it and will be going back, one day.

If you ever think about the UK south coast, drop me a line.

Cheers

Adrian

Tiderace II

26 February 2013 - 18:30

Dear Adrian, thank you very much for your offer, the area in which your boat is located is fantastic for sailing.
I have been already sailing, it was very long ago, in the Solent. I am thinking more at the Baltic, this is for now more a wish, not something that has to happen..
I am sending you a message, thank you

Matteo, Grampus 47/016

• Threads : 1707
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 0