Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan Maintenance - Looking for craftmanship in the Caribbean
25 December 2007 - 16:26

Looking for craftmanship in the Caribbean
Hi to everybody,
Vincenzo, owner of FORTEFIORE (38/067) just crossed the Atlantic and arrived in Bequia and he's looking for a good and cheap (!) shipyard to bring his S&S Swan 38 to get a new teak deck. Any suggestion...?
Matteo

28 December 2007 - 20:55

Hi to everybody, Vincenzo, owner of FORTEFIORE (38/067) just crossed the Atlantic and arrived in Bequia and he's looking for a good and cheap (!) shipyard to bring his S&S Swan 38 to get a new teak deck. Any suggestion...? Matteo

Happy New Year!
I just had a new deck installed on my 411, Cygnus, by "Same Crew Woodworking Company" owned by Randolph Singh, in Trinidad. The teak used is grown in Trinidad. After starting the project I had the opportunity to buy a Swan 47, therefore Cygnus is now for sale. You can see pictures of Cygnus' new deck in the "Swans for sale" section, or more pictures on www.Yachtworld.com. I've already contracted with Randolph to install a new deck on the 47 this coming June. "Same Crew" is at 18 Boundary Extension Road, San Juan, Trinidad WI. Telephone 868 779 1232. His E-mail is: samecrew@hotmail.com. I hauled out at "Power Boats" in Chaguaramas, Trinidad. Mel Boudrot

26 March 2008 - 04:28

Hi to everybody, Vincenzo, owner of FORTEFIORE (38/067) just crossed the Atlantic and arrived in Bequia and he's looking for a good and cheap (!) shipyard to bring his S&S Swan 38 to get a new teak deck. Any suggestion...? Matteo

Matteo...In that part of the world it is sensible to consider dropping down to Venezuela. They are reknown for cheap labor when it comes to working on boats, especially painting. Teak decks I am not so sure about, but worth looking into. Milo

• Threads : 1709
  • Members: 822
  • Online Members: 0