Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - A Brand New Feature on the Website
20 June 2008 - 14:34

A Brand New Feature on the Website

Dear S&S Swan Owners and Friends,
We are very happy to introduce you a fantastic new feature of this website!
Many of you are looking for a copy of the old instruction books on electronic equipment, engine, boat manuals etc (if your S&S Swan is a second hand boat you are likely not to have found them onboard when you bought her), so a new section has been specifically designed and put online. Please go to classicswan.org home page, then click “MAINTENANCE” followed by  “MANUALS” on the left menu (you can even go directly to this section from this forum, clicking on S&S SWAN MAINTENANCE, on your left).
Up to now we have just 44 documents (on different subjects, from engine to deck hardware and Nautor's Swan original maintenance pearl of wisdom), we are looking for your help to improve this database, which in our goals should be the biggest archive available on the web on this subject, so, we are looking forward to getting from you as much scanned documents as you can send to ms@classicswan.org (if you don’t have a scanner facility you can send me hard copies –Matteo Salamon, Via San Damiano, 2 – 20122 Milan – Italy- and I promise to scan them and send you back the original at my own expense by priority mail).
Hope you’ll help us to build up this section, and enjoy surfing our website as we loved to design it.
Many thanks and Fair Wind!
Daniel (411/004 Luna Menguante)
Matteo (38/067 Only You)

03 July 2008 - 17:05

Matteo! You have set up a remarkably useful section on this forum. Many thanks! Jyrki

• Threads : 1709
  • Members: 822
  • Online Members: 0