Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan Maintenance - 411 saloon table, stbd lazarette cover, owners manual
03 June 2009 - 21:04

411 saloon table, stbd lazarette cover, owners manual

Hello all

Just bought 411 #41, beautiful boat.  She is missing the saloon table, also cockpit stbd lazarette cover (fiberglass/teak hinged piece).  Any plans for either or other details that would help me make new parts would be greatly appreciated, for example photos of those pieces from all angles, anything short of full plans would help.  Also looking for page 2 of section 8 of the owner's manual, Rig section. 

Thanks, and fair winds -

Geoff

03 June 2009 - 21:08

Dear Geoff

I think the original drawings are now gone, for the table, please see the attached image, this is a "Type Plan" Rod stephens designed for a "Mustang type" table (Mustang was Rod's NY32), hope it is of help.

Fair Wind

Matteo (38/067 Only You)

03 June 2009 - 23:02

As a proud owner of a 411 I will be glad to give all kind of help.
I only have a little problem: my boat is laying a thousand mile away from where I live so making pictures of unusual particulars may be slightly difficult!
For the time being I enclose the page you ask. If you want the digitized high resolution version you can either send me your e-mail by private message or I will arrange a passage through Matteo Salamon.
Regarding the lazarette cover I would recommend you have a mirror copy made from the one you have.
For the table, the drawing published by Matteo are a good start but the actual tables on board the 411 are slightly different: I am sure that someone will be glad to make pictures of theirs.

Daniel, 411-004

• Threads : 1708
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 0