Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Door Knobs |
|---|
|
Join Date: 27 January 2011
Posts: 166 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Door Knobs Christian, IF 411/028 |
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I got some new interior door handles from Nautor for my 41. If you can get them it might work out less expensive than renovating the old ones.
|
|
Join Date: 27 January 2011
Posts: 166 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thx Gavin for the tip. I contacted Nautor, and they were very helpful. They have similar door handles still, but not precisely the ones that I have. Similar ones can also be found in various online stores on the Internet, but what I have found so far would require to also change the part of the lock that is inside the door. Since there door knobs are not my largest worry, I leave them as they are for now. Christian 411/028 IF |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
