Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Cleaning Masts |
|---|
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Cleaning Masts I currently have my mast out and am looking to clean and hopefully give it a polish. I am told that Johnsons Baby Oil is an excellent product for this and is cheap. Has anybody tried anyother products they could recommend? John B 411-010 |
|
Join Date: 30 January 2007
Posts: 467 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
What you mention is indeed vaseline oil which can be probably found without that brand name and in larger containers at a cheaper price. |
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
All. Just to let you all know that with one small bottle of Johnsons Baby oil I was able to polish the mast. I will not try climbing it for a weeks!!! John B 411-010 |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
