Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Bakles Seacocks
19 June 2007 - 23:50
#1
Join Date: 19 June 2007
Posts: 23

Bakles Seacocks
I have 2 3/4 & 2 1.5 new Blakes seacocks for sale, locates in SE Florida, US.

22 June 2007 - 17:17
#2
Join Date: 17 February 2007
Posts: 11

Do you have pictures of them?  What condition are they in? And last but not least-how much? email me at revard@acsalaska.net

22 June 2007 - 23:56
#3
Join Date: 19 June 2007
Posts: 23

Hi Jim, the seacocks are brand new in their original packing. They are the new type which have a grease nipple. I will get pics & prices next week when I get back in town. I bought them for my boat but are I am not going to use them now.

Rod

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0