Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Lars's conference on Classic Swans |
|---|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Lars's conference on Classic Swans |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Matteo and Members |
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I found this really fascinating. Lars made it very clear what the contribution of Rod Stephens was in the early days of Nautor. Visits to the factory once a month from New York is impressive.
![]() |
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Lars, what we do without you. Everytime I hear you speak I learn more and more about my S&S Swan. Thanks |
|
Join Date: 23 October 2011
Posts: 155 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Lars, thank you very much, your explanations are most interesting and I feel grateful to you for all this,
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Friends, |
|
Join Date: 01 March 2007
Posts: 148 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Lars,
|
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Rob
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear S&S Swan Association Members, |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

