Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Lifting a swan 47#039 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 16 April 2010
Posts: 36 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Lifting a swan 47#039 |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Mark
|
|
Join Date: 25 April 2011
Posts: 36 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Mark,
|
|
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 30 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Mark,
I have a Swan 411, Wotan. I also tried to have her lifted at Haslar. When I showed them drawings of the hull and ,as I was concerned about her underwater profile, they would not accept Wotan on the lift. So I never even go to try!
Regards,
Anthony
|
|
Join Date: 16 April 2010
Posts: 36 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Mark,
I have a Swan 411, Wotan. I also tried to have her lifted at Haslar. When I showed them drawings of the hull and ,as I was concerned about her underwater profile, they would not accept Wotan on the lift. So I never even go to try!
Regards,
Anthony
We ultimately took her round the corner to Endeavour Quay for a conventional lift. Only slightly more expensive and the crane operators were absolutely fantastic |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
