Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Blue prints |
|---|
|
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Posts: 5 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Blue prints |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Cill3d,
|
|
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Posts: 5 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I believe I am a member. I own a 411 named ILLWIND. My name is Charles ILL hence the boats name. The boat has a bump on her topsides and I am having it repaired. Having access to the blueprints will make my repair team more effective so would appreciate any help on this that I can get. |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Charles,
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
