Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Engine control box in the cockpit
15 October 2007 - 10:59
#1
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199

Engine control box in the cockpit

Dear Matteo,

Looking at the photographs of "only you", I can see that you have a brand new box (bowl-like mad in fiberglas) for the engine control in the cockpit. As I am replacing the engine, I wish to replace even this box. Are there new ones to purchase? Any advise?

Thanks/Cheers/Philippe

27 February 2008 - 07:42
#2
Join Date: 27 February 2008
Posts: 3

Dear Matteo,

Looking at the photographs of "only you", I can see that you have a brand new box (bowl-like mad in fiberglas) for the engine control in the cockpit. As I am replacing the engine, I wish to replace even this box. Are there new ones to purchase? Any advise?

Thanks/Cheers/Philippe

You had posted a note about getting a new engine control box for the cockpit last year. I am also in need of a new control panel. Did you have any responses or insights from anyone. I have found a panel at Atlantic Diesel but it is not an exact replacement. Please reply! Email is blackswan44@gmail.com. I will then send you my cell #. Thanks. Ken

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0