Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Replacement Floor Ring-Pulls |
|---|
|
Join Date: 16 April 2011
Posts: 31 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Replacement Floor Ring-Pulls ![]() |
|
Join Date: 05 August 2010
Posts: 177 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Andrew,
http://www.toplicht.de/de/shop/innenbeschlaege/griff-und-bodenheber/bodenheber
I found some that were exactly the same measures as ours, but of course I am never sure whether what we had was original ...
|
|
Join Date: 05 August 2010
Posts: 177 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Andrew,
http://www.toplicht.de/de/shop/innenbeschlaege/griff-und-bodenheber/bodenheber
I found some that were exactly the same measures as ours, but of course I am never sure whether what we had was original ...
What I forgot to say: I can help with the language and/or the order procedure. And the model you are looking at comes in either brass or in chromed brass.
|
|
Join Date: 16 April 2011
Posts: 31 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Martin,
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

