Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Chain Lockers ideas |
|---|
|
Join Date: 28 July 2008
Posts: 79 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Chain Lockers ideas |
|
Join Date: 31 July 2007
Posts: 88 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Had the same problem! But an acquaintance described a solution: Install a paper drinking cup over the chain and use it as a mold to form a rubber plug. I used 5200 (it has been a long time and I may not remember properly). But attached are two pictures: Plug in and plug out. It has worked for many years. At first, I thought it might wear away, but it never has. |
|
Join Date: 15 April 2011
Posts: 396 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Peter,
|
|
Join Date: 31 July 2007
Posts: 88 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Peter, Looks like a great idea! I like the look of your deck. What is it? Thanks, Chris Mabel's Casse Tete 003/43 It is the original deck available from Nautor when one did not order teak decks. On this model 1971 S&S 40 teak was optional and was laid over the antiskid shown. My boat never had teak decks - I would not have bought it if it had. |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
