Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Merry Christmas and happy new sailing year |
|---|
|
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Merry Christmas and happy new sailing year |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Philippe and All S&S Swan Owners,
|
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Sounds very interesting. I'm sure that many of us will be interested to see the jobs you do and also who you use as suppliers. I look forward to seeing Vanessa at the Swan Cup next year. Gavin |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
...ops. I have to work harder and better than I thought!
|
|
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear All So, Christmas is coming soon. Please accept my best wishes to all of you and my warmest greetings for a happy new sailing year! Farouche is raped up for winter waiting for the fine days to come. Pic attached! Cheers//Philippe Farouche (47/050) Hello again,
|
|
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Matteo,
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
sailor dog as Milu'...I hope!
![]() |
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
The Tigris hound called Dolly Esmeralda, only gets to play with boats (and ducks) in the bath! ![]() |
|
Join Date: 06 January 2012
Posts: 75 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Merry Christmas from Finland too!
![]() Our siamese cats onboard |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0



