Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - INTERNAL FOLDING TABLE
07 January 2008 - 11:16
#1
Join Date: 21 May 2007
Posts: 73

INTERNAL FOLDING TABLE

Hi to everyone and happy new year.

I am going to replace the  inside folding table of my 48' .  Does anyone of you have any pictures of drawing of it? I am also interested in " non original" ones or in any similar table even coming from other models .

Thanks and fair winds

Sergio

Clarion of Skye 48'

 

07 January 2008 - 11:33
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Sergio,
hare you are, this is a Rod Stephens ' design for the MUSTANG (NY32 class) folding table
Fair winds!
Matteo

10 January 2008 - 12:06
#3
Join Date: 21 May 2007
Posts: 73

Matteo,

thanks for your kind answer/drawing. I am thinking about something different , with a bigger basement to be able to hide a small generator inside.

thanks again

Ciao/Sergio

Clarion of skye (48/042)

 

11 January 2008 - 08:34
#4
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102

Hi to everyone and happy new year.

I am going to replace the  inside folding table of my 48' .  Does anyone of you have any pictures of drawing of it? I am also interested in " non original" ones or in any similar table even coming from other models .

Thanks and fair winds

Sergio

Clarion of Skye 48'

 

Dear Sergio,
I have just dismantled the folding table on Aorangi 47/047 for refinishing, and would be happy to take some pictures when I get back down to her on the 29th. I believe it is the original table, and it is quite functional as well as esthetically clever. Has a base with a long bottle holder, so may work out for you. Hope the timing is not too late! There are a few very general photos of the salon (with the table) on our website in the section photo galleries/interior on the entry page. www.aorangi.us
Let me know.
Ciao for now.
Jayne

11 January 2008 - 10:45
#5
Join Date: 21 May 2007
Posts: 73

Thanks Jaine for your reply.

The pictur I was able to download from your website is what I was looking for and I think the carpenter will be able to modify the basement to accept the generator.

 

Thanks again and fair winds

Sergio

 

12 January 2008 - 11:04
#6
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102

Hi Sergio,
found another picture from the opposite direction that might be useful. just FYI, one of the interesting (and useful) features of this table is that the "roll bars" (visible here) are removable and they refit to the outside edge of the table when it's open.
ciao
Jayne

12 January 2008 - 11:09
#7
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102

Hi Sergio,
found another picture from the opposite direction that might be useful. just FYI, one of the interesting (and useful) features of this table is that the "roll bars" (visible here) are removable and they refit to the outside edge of the table when it's open.
ciao
Jayne

13 January 2008 - 19:25
#8
Join Date: 21 May 2007
Posts: 73

Jayne,

thaks agin. you have been very helpfull.

Sergio
Clarioof Skye /48/

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0