Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Blake sea-cock size for raw water inlet |
|---|
|
Join Date: 27 October 2013
Posts: 72 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Blake sea-cock size for raw water inlet Apologies for posting a question which is not strictly S&S Swan related.
I would like to change all the sea-cocks in Four Winds to Blake sea-cocks. But I am in doubts on the correct size to be used for the cooling seawater inlet. The sea-cock used at the moment is in terms of size something in-between the large and the small Blake sea-cock. (I have not made a measure yet) I have tried to found the recommended diameter of tube on Volvo Penta website but without luck. It seems that it is only the small Blake sea-cock who have the inlet “screen” as a rough filter – not the large one?
What size of Blake sea-cock do you have for the raw water pump inlet?
My engine is a small three cylinder Volvo Penta 44 HK. The cooling water pipes are quite small in diameter.
Fair winds
Bjorn, Four Winds 44/014
|
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Björn
Here you can find some information.
Pls note that Nautor does not install screens for the sea cocks.
Kind regards
Lars
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
