Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - running costs swan 40 vs swan 36
04 April 2008 - 09:37
#1
Join Date: 04 April 2008
Posts: 8

running costs swan 40 vs swan 36

I have a question for the forum which may surprise some: I am torn between purchasing a 36 or a 40...... The reasons being a number but the most important one is running cost considerations. I have no experience with owning a yacht, let alone a classic so I need some help. Can the forum members give me an idea how much the annual running costs (including everything except finance charges) of the two models would be, assuming both are in good order with no major work to be done to start with?

Thank you

 

Wiebe Bouman

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0