Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| Sail & Rigging - deckblock/stand up block Swan 55 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 23 November 2018
Posts: 14 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
deckblock/stand up block Swan 55 Hi there, On the deck of my Swan 55 I have two padyefittings supposed to support a deckblock. They are used to sheet the jib on the inner forestay. My problem is taht I do not have the blocks and I do not know where to get them.
Any suggestions?? Jonas |
|
Join Date: 23 November 2018
Posts: 14 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Picture in right format:-) ![]() |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Jonas Suggest you check the recessed thread size in the fitting, and find out if a stand-up block with removable padeye for example from Harken would fit.
Kind regards
Lars
|
|
Join Date: 23 November 2018
Posts: 14 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Lars. |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

