Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Swan 43 original shroud adjustments |
|---|
|
Join Date: 15 April 2011
Posts: 396 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan 43 original shroud adjustments Dear All, I have contracted with a yard to do work on my boat and am planning to truck it to the new yard Friday or Tuesday. While examining my shrouds, I realized that I am not familiar with the set-up and need to loosen them to un-step the mast. Please see attached picture and advise. Chris Mabel's Casse Tete 43/003 ![]() shroud |
|
Join Date: 15 April 2011
Posts: 396 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear All, I was able to loosen the lock nuts and then turn the shrouds to reduced the tension. |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

