Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Boat Name on the Mainsail Cover
30 September 2025 - 14:39
#1
Join Date: 18 February 2011
Posts: 26

Boat Name on the Mainsail Cover

Hi All

I ordered a new mainsail cover for my Swan. 
I'd like to include the name in the font used on Classic Swans.
Can you please provide it?
Thanks

Giuseppe
41/04 Cial II

 

 

30 September 2025 - 14:48
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Giuseppe,

it' COOPER BLACK

Fair winds,

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

01 October 2025 - 19:32
#3
Join Date: 18 February 2011
Posts: 26

This is the result

04 January 2026 - 09:13
#4
Join Date: 11 November 2010
Posts: 23

Happy new year.

For Snow Wolf (Swan 48) I used a vector based graphics program to create an image based on the Swan brand name font which I then laser cut and stiched on to the sail cover. Bit laborious!

Excuse the upside down photo!

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0