Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan Maintenance - Spare “Galley and Aft WC Supply" part For Swan 48 1974
12 November 2025 - 18:54
#1
Join Date: 12 November 2025
Posts: 2

Spare “Galley and Aft WC Supply" part For Swan 48 1974

We need some help to find a spare part for our deck that we lost during the last regatta we took part in. The part is the “Galley and Aft WC Supply.” Maybe you guys know where I can find it?

Deck Blue Print

Pic of part A

12 November 2025 - 19:30
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Mitch,

check Vetus catalogue for this model of cowl.

Fair winds,

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

24 November 2025 - 19:49
#3
Join Date: 12 November 2025
Posts: 2

I checked the catalogue and found some options, but they look very different from what I need. Do you know somewhere I could have chance to find the original one?

Pg 312. The option on the Vetus catalogue

24 November 2025 - 20:12
#4
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Mitch,

I don't know if that model (the old one which was changed about 1975/1976) is still available.

All best,

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0