Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

Keel Bolts and General Topics on Keel - Single Point Lift
16 August 2026 - 14:33
#1
Join Date: 01 March 2007
Posts: 148

Single Point Lift

Dear All,

Does anyone have the dimensions and keel bolt positions of the Single Point Lifting Lug on a 47' ?

My 47' is in Greece and I am back in UK. I intend to remove it and replace with a flat plate, so with the hole positions and overall dimensions I will make up a jig to lift it off.

If any one can help I would be much obliged.

Best

Rob

Sarabande 47/029

 

16 August 2026 - 15:43
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Rob,

I have no access to all my files right now (sailing with a limited connection ) if that's not urgent I will send you more details in Sept!

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0