Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - windows swan40 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 29 July 2008
Posts: 8 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
windows swan40 |
|
Join Date: 03 March 2007
Posts: 243 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Earlier hulls have the square windows the latter ones have the different shape. Not sure when they shifted. Lars would know this exactly I guess. You can look through the pictures of the different 40s in the forum and get an idea. It was before my hull, looks like between Hull 10 and 12. |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Mike, you answered the question accurately enough, I can not do any better. Would be possible to modify the rectangular windows in case this is important. Kind regards Lars |
|
Join Date: 29 July 2008
Posts: 8 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I would`t want to change. It should be like that, but do you know why they changed it? Must be for the looks I guess. |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
