Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - 411 stbd lazarette cover details needed |
|---|
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
411 stbd lazarette cover details needed Further to an earlier post, my boat (Corazon) is missing this cover - a Switlik raft was placed there instead. I am hoping to get a new one made, the only impediment now is getting details about how the cover is made. I would gladly compensate/trade/barter a return favor of some kind for these detail photos and measurements, realizing it takes some time, effort, and energy to do what I am asking. I intend to take the details provided, then make detail design drawings from that data, then finally get a new cover made and restore the cockpit to original. Thanks, Geoff |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 1
