Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Advice on replacing propane stove |
|---|
|
Join Date: 07 June 2010
Posts: 24 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Advice on replacing propane stove |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Gerrit, |
|
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 46 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Personally, I don't like gas in boats. Gas is heavier than air, consequently, if there's a leak, it will find its way to the bilge. For that reason I have installed a Taylors carosine stove. It's slow and in many ways impractical. But it's safe and it looks neat.
|
|
Join Date: 07 June 2010
Posts: 24 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thanks for your advice. I will certainly take a look at Techimpex and also will take the gas-less option into consideration. |
|
Join Date: 25 July 2008
Posts: 32 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Gerrit,
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
