Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Rendez-vous and Regattas - Swan Europeans, Cowes 2011 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 12 August 2010
Posts: 11 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan Europeans, Cowes 2011 |
|
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Posts: 53 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello AJ
|
|
Join Date: 12 August 2010
Posts: 11 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
It would be good to see you there.
|
|
Join Date: 27 August 2009
Posts: 44 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I am planning to participate on 41 Hull 11 - Antares. Still working on crew members and details to sail her from La Trinité to Cowes... Fair wind. Christophe |
|
Join Date: 27 August 2009
Posts: 44 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
To all, I have registered Antares (S&S 41, hull 11) for the European Swan cup mid-July 11. I do hope I will see numerous S&S Swans participating as well. I will sail Antares from Brittany (France) late June / early July to be in Cowes on time (hopefully!). Kind regards. Christophe |
|
Join Date: 27 August 2009
Posts: 44 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Having checked on The Royal Yacht squadron web-site today, the entry list currently comprises 23 boats, with a number of S&S! Fair wind. Christophe |
|
Join Date: 12 August 2010
Posts: 11 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Christophe,
|
|
Join Date: 12 June 2007
Posts: 39 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I am planning to participate on 41 Hull 11 - Antares. Still working on crew members and details to sail her from La Trinité to Cowes... Fair wind. Christophe Dear Christophe
|
|
Join Date: 27 August 2009
Posts: 44 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Andrew,
|
|
Join Date: 12 June 2007
Posts: 39 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Christophe
|
|
Join Date: 18 April 2008
Posts: 1 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Christophe It was fun, if there is to be a Swan regatta in Guernsey next year we will hopefully see you there and my family can tell your family how bad the skippers are Alasdair Dear Swan Owners
![]() |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

