Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Paintings of S&S Swan, recommendation
23 February 2011 - 04:49

Paintings of S&S Swan, recommendation
Hello fellow Swan lovers -

Today I received a painting I had Luca Ferron do of my 411. If you have not seen Luca's name or work, he is a Nautor's supplier, you can see him on the boutique tab on the Nautors website. He is a marine artist and model maker from Milan. All I will say is the quality of his work is excellent, so if you would like a gorgeous framed painting made of your boat, he's the guy. At least now in the winter or other times when I cannot be aboard, I have a work of art of my work of art to remind me...So, this post is not to sell anything, rather to recommend a quality craftsman who might make something of lasting value for your boat if you are so inclined (and a very nice guy, too).

Fair winds,

Geoff
Corazon, 411 #41

23 February 2011 - 07:05

Dear Geoff,

I know Luca, he's in every way # 1 (he painted a portrait of Only You and made a model too for me -see attached pic, and look at the dimension of the small nut on the right corner of the crane-), he's not only fantastic in his job, but a very nice person. I can truly recommend him too

I'd love you to post a jpg of your Corazon's portrait!

Fair winds!

Matteo (38/067 Only You)

23 February 2011 - 19:07

here is a picture of the painting, although it does not do the painting justice -the detail is beautiful, very specific to my boat, and the frame is a work of art by itself.

24 February 2011 - 21:07

Dear Geoff,

I recommend you to change the glass and have a "museum Glass" (it's an American product, a bit expensive but worth the price), believe me, it's fantastic! It is 98% anti UV and it enhances the contrast!

Fair winds!

Matteo (38/067 Only You)

• Threads : 1707
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 1